Are you a community college student? If so, don’t miss the opportunity to earn 4 units of academic credit for California Campus Camp2022!
Participants may earn 4 units of academic credit by registering separately for one of two De Anza College classes: POLI 16 (Social Movements Since the 1960s) or POLI 17 (Grassroots Democracy: Leadership and Power).
De Anza College Application Process
Make sure to fill out the RSVP form to secure a spot for California Campus Camp 2022. The webinars will be held on Thursdays, 6-9 p.m. from Feb. 3 to Mar. 17. Keep your calendars open for those dates! (Come to as many as you can.)
COMPLETE DE ANZA COLLEGE ADMISSION for the winter quarter. Look out for a De Anza College email that will be sent in a couple of days with your 8-digit Student ID Number. Current De Anza students, proceed to STEP 3.
FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY.
Students who are high school seniors and juniors can enroll in De Anza College but must complete the High School Permission Form.
You can use this online process to submit the High School Permission Form.
- Log in to De Anza’s MyPortal If you’re using MyPortal for the first time, see De Anza’s MyPortal Login Tips webpage.
- Open the Apps section of MyPortal and click the tile for Adobe Sign Student Forms
- Look under “Student Workflows” and click to start the De Anza High School Permission Form workflow
- Class information is in STEP 3
- Course Title: POLI 16 (Social Movements Since the 1960s) & POLI 17 (Grassroots Democracy: Leadership and Power).
- Units: 4